Reporting to: Director of Project Management
The senior project manager will use their finely tuned project management skills and experience to assist the Director of Product Management to manage and drive a team of Project Managers, NPD Engineers, Sales Engineers, Designers, and Production Control and sourcing. Employees take customer’s (or our market inspired) concepts for new lighting and fan products from “napkin to end-user delivery” of the first production run, and then coordinate a seamless handing off continued production to our operations teams. Newly developed position created because of rapid growth.
The Eran Group is growing again.
We are a highly reputable privately owned, US-based contract, and private label manufacturer with superior ODM capabilities and a wide range of open stock products. We have multiple global manufacturing and engineering facilities that serve North American lighting and electrical OEMs large “Box store” retailers, online sales to both B2B and B2C sales channels. We currently have over 100 B2B customers including all the Tier 1 lighting OEMs in the North American lighting market. In addition, we serve a tremendous volume of consumer sales via online channels. We have tremendous design and manufacturing capabilities and routinely design, engineer, manufacture, private label, and ship open-stock and proprietary products to our numerous North American warehouses, as well as provide Vendor Managed Inventory and other financial programs for product development and distribution for our customer base. Our company is extremely customer and sales driven and all operations are geared to successfully serving our wide customer base. We typically have 10-20 new product projects in various stages of development at any time.
You are an experienced project manager with 5-years’ experience in project management or product management.
You have knowledge and understand the lighting, fan, and or electrical products industry.
You will likely come from the lighting industry as a project manager in a lighting agency, electrical distributor, or lighting manufacturer.
Your organizational and planning skills are second to none, and your attention to details never misses a thing.
You expect and demand a well-oiled new product project support team and provide the right tools, technology, software, and thoughtful planning so all employees can be that well-oiled team of product development professionals.
You are very analytical and base your decisions on data not assumptions
You understand that all business is ultimately driven by customers and customers needs and desires must be met as promised, on-time, and on budget.
You are a master of timely communications and have experience communicating directly with customers about their projects and needs and ensuring your team fulfills those needs.
You have a high degree of self-initiative, recognize what needs to be done to accomplish a goal on time, and do what it takes to accomplish that goal with little to no supervision.
You are familiar with various project management software and systems.
You are very analytical and know how to research, gather, and present market research and other matrixes so you and the Director of Product Management can make informed decisions.
You, when asked for your strongest trait, would not hesitate to respond, “I can undertake the management of any project and ensure it is done on-time and better than expected.”
- Live or Move to South Florida – You may work remotely anywhere in the USA for the first 90-120 days but must move and work out of our Boca Ratan facility on or before 1/1/2022. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who currently live in Florida and currently do project management for a lighting Agent, manufacturer, or Electrical Distributor.
- Understanding of lighting products: Though you need not be an engineer or product manager you must be very technically inclined and understand construction of lighting products and the technical specifications required to successfully market lighting products.
- SOP, Processes, and procedures Creation: You have direct experience in creating, documenting, implementing, and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to quickly and efficiently ensure projects are completed as promised and on-time.
- Sales Personality you WILL regularly be in contact with our customers, sales team and our upper management and will be required to have a proactive and positive sales-forward personality and mentality.
- 5-years Project Management. You must have a minimum of 5-years’ experience managing and juggling multiple large-scale and/or multi-million-dollar projects to successful completion.
Compensation based on experience and what you can bring to the table.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: [email protected]