Monterey Lighting Solutions is seeking a seasoned, energetic, and motivated sales rep to expand our presence in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Minimum 5 years Lighting sales background.
- Must have experience interfacing with specifiers and end users.
- Must have experience interfacing with Lighting agencies.
- Must have a working knowledge of Lighting Agent market strategies.
- Proven history of attaining sales goals.
- Proven history of cultivating new customers.
- Ability to read plans and specs.
- Proven ability to organize in an autonomous manner.
- Polished and professional presentation ability a must.
Additional duties required but not limited to:
- Interpret customer requirements / Value engineer design.
- Client Project Support
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross margin targets.
- Develop and expand customer and Vendor relationships.
- Accurately track and forecast bookings and revenue on a consistent basis
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Rick Welsh (email@example.com)
Monterey Lighting Solutions was founded in 2006. Monterey Lighting Solutions is a full-service lighting solutions company, representing hundreds of manufacturers and serving a diverse set of customers. Our customers are a cross section of large property managers/owners, construction managers, design build contractors, architects, lighting designers, electricians and retrofit contractors. Our focus is to look out for our customers’ best interests and to simplify the process of acquiring lighting solutions. That translates to the completion of projects on time and within budget. Our objective is to serve as a trusted advisor to each of our clients, ensuring we deliver the best value available in the market.