Dual role of Showroom Sales & Dealer Sales Manager for the West Coast, position based out of LA showroom.
- Help showroom sales team on the floor and when required on specific projects
- Assisting clients in the showroom as well as providing superior customer service via phone and email
- Enter quotes and orders for showroom clients
- Follow up on quotes and deliveries for clients in regards to projects, orders and general inquiries
- Maintain database; entering new client information into database for mailings and e-blasts
- Assist with completion of long-term showroom projects and presentations
- Field sales calls, acting as the liaison between sales people and clients
Marketing & Merchandising:
- Help organize events & be available and flexible for after-hour events
- Help implement new window displays
- Help keep showroom display up to date
- Handle transfers for catalogs and marketing material from ordering to closing deliveries
- Help manage & organize inventory (stock & supplies) within the showroom
- Prepare marketing material for clients handling and mailing purposes
- Coordinate mailings of catalogs
Showroom maintenance & Administrative tasks:
- Make sure all bulbs are working and manage bulb stock
- Responsible for Quill orders
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Process claims, returns and exchanges for showroom clients, including paperwork and shipping
- Responsible for shipping repairs to warehouse (when required), including managing the related paperwork
- Receiving and shipping orders to clients
- Coordinate UPS deliveries
DEALER SALES MANAGER
- Professionally represents the company and its products in the geographic area assigned below.
- Accurately represent and state Company policies to all potential and current customers.
The DSM’s main role is to represent Artemide in the dealer market in promoting the Artemide Group products; Employee must promote the Artemide products through Lighting retailers, Furniture retailers, Museum Gift shops, Office Furniture dealers, Interior Design shops, Bath Furnishing dealers, Kitchen showrooms, Landscape & Outdoor dealers deemed to represent the Artemide brand for the consumer market.
Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship-based approach.
Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Research sources for information on developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting wit marketing and technical service areas.
- Respect all current and potential clients as well as work colleagues.
- Where an Artemide showroom is in their home territory, the employee is required to make the showroom their base office when they are not travelling or on appointments.
- Employee is required, where an Artemide showroom is located in their home territory, to make the showroom their base office.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Book a reasonable number of appointments per week with existing and/or potential customers and follow-up with regular weekly sales calls.
- A minimum of 2 group presentations and/or lunch & learns and/or events per month is required.
- Required to participate in region sales team meeting once every 2 weeks to discuss: sales forecasts, projects, dealer sales & coverage, market trends, territory issues, sales strategies.
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking with the ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-motivated, self-directed and committed to achieving goals
- Work within deadlines and is organized
- Respectful of brand image
- Willingness to assist in showroom related tasks, as required
- Be flexible with working hours
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills as well as customer service skills
- Ability to use basic Office and Outlook programs.
- Serious interest in design is an advantage
- Experience in high-end retail sales
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com