Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Detroit, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, NYC, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced sales executive to lead business development and sales activities for our Building Technologies division. This individual will develop and deliver sales solutions and services targeting existing Siemens customers. This exciting new role leverages the Enlighted Building IoT solution along with lighting upgrades to lay the foundation of a smart building. In addition to the Enlighted solution, added software applications will be sold to the building owner as a value-added service (SaaS). Collaboration with Siemens branch colleagues will allow additional solutions and services to be added to the overall smart building solution. This IoT Solutions Sales Executive will be based out of our local branch location and report to the Automation Sales Manager
- Utilizes sales techniques to sell products / services / solutions to established or prospective customers. Drives and exceeds assigned sales goals and/or is significantly contributing to overall sales team’s success
- Assists/reviews in the preparation of product information required by customers. Assists/reviews training assignments as directed in order to apply engineering knowledge and principles. Continually strives to become more familiar with Siemens products, technology, personnel, culture, policies, practices and regulations.
- Provide expert approach/application support to Design Consultants and Contractors to improve customer and branch productivity and reduce their risk.
- Teams/Leads the Sales Engineer/Account Manager to respond to Design Consultant requirements in a timely and knowledgeable manner.
- Allow Siemens Industry, Inc. to increase its visibility and Building Automation, Fire Alarm and Security leadership position image in the Design Consultant and construction community. Reviews/initiates design specifications on targeted projects to enhance the company’s probability of success through price and preference. Develop and conduct seminars and lunch & learns to consulting/contracting firms to promote company products and solution sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred, however, an equivalent combination of education and experience (High School Diploma or GED equivalent a minimum requirement) will also be considered.
- 5+ years sales experience in lighting, energy efficiency, electrical distribution or electrical construction with experience structuring, negotiating and managing a dynamic sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess an outgoing personality, be able to present themselves and Siemens Industry, Inc. in a professional and positive way, be technically astute and work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing, and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
Please send resume and desired location to firstname.lastname@example.org