Ligman Lighting USA is a leader in the outdoor Architectural lighting worldwide. Our objective is to design, manufacture, and distribute world class, high efficiency, architectural outdoor lighting products. LIGMAN uses state of the art technology to design, develop test and manufacture our extensive product offering.
The Regional Sales Manager must be from the lighting industry and have experience in working with manufacturer’s lighting agencies.
Will be Reporting to and working closely with the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving profitable sales and managing a network of established agents
A proven and accomplished track record in the commercial Lighting Industry
• Maintain and grow the existing customer base in the assigned territories
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Generate and reach out to customer leads
• Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule Please list this bullet point first.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and regular status reports
• Regular reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
• Previous sales experience in the outdoor commercial lighting industry
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated Energetic and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent communication, Presentation and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Industry experience in lighting is preferred
• Must live in South East Region.
• Medical, dental and vision coverage;
• Paid Time Off
• Bonus based on Targets
• 401K after 1 year
All inquires to Rick Welsh at firstname.lastname@example.org