NORA/NSPEC Lighting is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of recess, track, and many commercial and residential LED solutions needed in today’s marketplace. For nearly 30 years NORA Lighting has been a favorite for distributors, specifiers and contractors providing high quality, energy efficient products with a wide range of price points.
We are seeking an experienced commercial lighting western regional manager looking to join our growing company. A team player with sales management and marketing skills to develop and support our distribution, agents, and company culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position will generate revenue from all sales channels
- Candidate will utilize existing contacts and support systems
- Educate customers and agents through strategic-comprehensive training
- Meet sales goals, increase market share, while exceeding customer expectations
- Technical understanding and teaching of LED and Basic-controls.
- The position will work from a home office: 60-70% Travel
- Attend trade shows and support distribution and contractor efforts
- Increase overall Brand Awareness
- A complete and transparent team player
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years sales management experience and proven growth
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrate the ability to Influence, Lead and Motivate
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skill sets
- Successful growth with Electrical Distributors and Rep Agencies
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word-Excel
- Drive business through all sales channels available
- Ability to recognize competitors, distributors, agents (strengths-weaknesses)
Please send: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Expectations to: Mickey@Noralighting.com.