Specialty Lighting Industries is a 26+ year old, worldwide lighting manufacturer of high quality specification grade products based in Ocean, NJ is look for qualified Specification Sales Managers to promote our line of architectural lighting solutions to Lighting Designers, Architects, Engineers and Distributors.
Responsibilities would include:
• Present and promote company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Manage and communicate with local Sales representative.
• Support and grow existing sales figures within territory.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations and proposals
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities.
• Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Attend trade networking events.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A minimum of 3 years Outside Sales Experience- ideally, but not limited to, Lighting Specification Sales.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Self-directed ability to produce results independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to easily establish rapport with established and prospective clients.
• Well versed in Architectural terms and current on Architectural and Interior Design trends.
• Working knowledge of the sales cycle associated with Commercial construction projects.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
• Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.