COMPANY NAME: IDEOLI GROUP, INC.
POSITION: SPECIFICATION SALES SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
LOCATION: NATIONAL (PRIMARILY CA AND NY)
STATUS: FULL TIME POSITION
SALARY: BASE + COMMISSION
START DATE: IMMEDIATE TRAVEL: UP TO 75%
ideoli (pronounced: eye-d-oh-lee) is a custom-interiors specialist that creates vibrant elements to invigorate your space. Through the close collaboration with specifiers, distributors and end users, Ideoli services commercial markets in the hospitality, lifestyle and institution segments.
Ideoli Group is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and talented Specification Sales Support Professional who will become passionate about our brand and help move us forward. Your insightful contribution and leadership will help develop, expand, and maintain our efforts. This position will be primarily based out of our Southern California office, with frequent domestic travel expected. This position has extraordinary growth potential for the right candidate.
Under minimal supervision, the Specification Sales Support Professional is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Generate interest in all product releases and new campaign launches and actively manage the full sales cycle.
• Ensure that all clients receive the highest quality of service through all streams of communication. • Secure meetings with ongoing clients for both in-person and virtual product presentations.
• Evolve new business opportunities and strengthen relationships with Lighting Designers and the Specification community.
• Develop product specifications and assist with the evaluation of clients’ lighting/design needs.
• Work within CRM software consistently and update all client information throughout all stages of the sales process.
• Interpret sales metrics and record trends to project future sales forecasts and targets.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• University or College degree with 3 – 5 years of sales and/or sales support experience.
• Knowledge of the lighting community and/or technical drawing skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational, leadership, and both oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Work independently but remain in collaboration with other team members.
• Excellent time management skills.
The position includes the above but is not limited to these areas of concentration.
How to Apply
You can start out by sending us a PDF version of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want to stand out from the crowd, tailor your presentation to us and show us how you can make an immediate impact at Ideoli. No phone calls.