ERCO USA, Edison NJ/Culver City CA:
As a global market leader in the field of Architectural Lighting, ERCO offers a comprehensive range of high quality products. Forward thinking, product development and application make ERCO the number one choice for leading architects and designers. Light interprets space and helps us to perceive and experience it. In this sense we understand light as the ‘fourth dimension’ of architecture. For our Regional Sales Organization based in the USA, we are now seeking to recruit the following position:
Technical Applications Specialist
The successful candidate will focus on the support of customers like architects, lighting designers or electrical consultants by providing consultation on both lighting technology, current lighting trends and lighting design solutions. He or she will also present the solutions to clients and manage projects in collaboration with our headquarters in Germany.
Key position responsibilities:
- Support of sales team/Lighting designers with proper use of ERCO products, by way of calculations and photometric renderings; Dialux or AGI.
- Technical support of product range, proper use.
- Electrical and Architectural drawing take offs. Reading and evaluating Lighting fixture schedules.
- Lighting mock-up both in ERCO showroom, and on project sites.
- Creation of project submittal/track layout drawings.
- Planning and support/commissioning of wireless lighting controls.
- Support of Marketing efforts with fixture feature and benefits and competitive comparisons.
- Presentation to clients in the showroom.
Candidate qualifications and skills required:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Lighting Design and Application using Dialux, AGI or equivalent.
- Strong skills in current LED technology.
- Graduate in architecture, interior design, or equivalent.
- NCQLP Lighting Certification (LC), participation in IESNA, IALD or similar are preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings and specifications for the lighting industry.
- Familiar with controls, Bluetooth, Zigbee preferred.
- Computer Skills’ Microsoft Office, Dialux or AGI, CRM software, AutoCAD or BricsCAD, Adobe.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated time management skills.
We offer a challenging position in a pleasant and team-orientated environment. The position will be based in either our Edison New Jersey, or Culver City California, USA offices. ERCO Lighting Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which offers a competitive benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, and a company matching 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, enclosing resume and stating possible start date with salary expectations to Mr. Thomas Healy via e-mail to email@example.com
ERCO Lighting Inc.
160 Raritan Center Parkway
Suite 10 Edison, NJ 08837
Tel +1 732 225 8856
Fax +1 732 225 8857