Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in the electrical trade field? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you! To meet our expansion objectives, we are seeking a qualified Product Analyst to assist in tasks related to identifying new product line opportunities and serve as the primary product technical resource to support the Marketing Team.
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality-driven, energy-efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate and communicate openly. We also offer medical and dental insurance, disability insurance and 401(k) with employer contribution. As we steadily grow and expand our operations, we continue to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members, who share our core values of professionalism, positivity and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
This position collaborates between the Outside Sales team members and Marketing Department, while reporting to the Director of Product Management. A typical day would include the following:
- Solicit feedback from sales team for new product offering opportunities and work with internal product development resources to determine feasibility and options
- Provide technical feature competitive analysis on new product offerings to inform marketing and sales teams
- Create selling tools, defining product features and benefits, differentiators, how to counter objections, applications of use, etc., to support the sales team and manufacturing reps in the field
- Review and approve marketing collateral as needed for product technical accuracy
- Assist in content creation of technical documentation for products (not content for marketing collateral).
We are looking for someone who has at least five years’ experience in the commercial lighting market, or commercial electrician or with an Associate degree in Engineering. Someone who is passionate, positive, and a hardworking team player would excel in this role. Must have exceptional computer skills and technical knowledge. We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have technical product writing experience
- Have a strong work ethic and sense of urgency with ability to take initiative and accomplish goals
- Could translate technical features and data into a high level easy to understand fundamental concepts
- Have the propensity to understand technical products (electrical, electronic, or lighting related knowledge is preferred)
- Are willing to learn and have exceptional organizational skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships throughout the organizationPlease Click Here To Apply