Position Title: Technical Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Position Summary: The Technical Marketing Specialist is a key role that supports the overall Lucifer Lighting team, working closely with senior leadership to create marketing plans and technical collateral. An ideal candidate is articulate, passionate and creative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Work with EVP to create plans for how marketing collateral will support product launches, managing and generating marketing collateral across platforms (print and digital)
o Partner with Engineering and Product Support to ensure technical product information is always current
o Manage Marketing GANTTs
o Act as liaison between the EVP and Sales/ Marketing/ Product Development
o Work with VP of Product to create photometric charts, diagrams, and other materials as requested
o Work with Product Support and Engineering to create installation guides
o Load and program CPQ and website with current information (product, pricing, documentation, etc)
o Write and send press releases
o Modify existing and create new webpages
o Create, layout and disseminate technical marketing collateral including monthly newsletters, new product e-blasts, catalogs and informational sheets
o Produce and create training courses related to product, brand, history, etc.
o Produce content for internal presentations
o Design graphics for website, social, sample cases and packaging as needed
o Help the team as required relating to events (tradeshows, factory trips, etc)
o Maintain contacts in Salesforce CRM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Intermediate to expert abilities in Microsoft Office Suite
· Intermediate to expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop especially)
· Experience in 3D animation software a plus (Blender, Keyshot, Cinema4D)
· Experience in video editing software a plus (Adobe AfterEffects or something similar)
· Preferred experience in Solidworks, AutoCAD or similar program
· Very strong oral and written communication skills.
· Fast-paced, driven and energetic
· Independent, self-starter
· Experience in the lighting application and theory. Working knowledge of IES files, Reflected Ceiling Plans, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in a compatible discipline (engineering, marketing, product design)
· 4 years’ work experience in the lighting industry. (Lighting Design, Lighting Manufacture or Components industry.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online here