COMPANY: Undisclosed Lighting Manufacturer
Name of the position: U.S. Sales Manager
Reports to: International Sales Director
Main Objective: National sales network creation and US subsidiary start up.
Coordinate and expand the existing US national network of agents and dealers in order to guarantee results in line with performances established by upper management.
Provide technical and commercial support to the sales network as well as to specifiers (architects and lighting designers) and contractors involved in the sales process.
Expand the sales network establishing contacts with investors and contractors.
Coordinate import activity from Italian manufacturing company, logistics and sales to US customers.
- Provide immediate technical and commercial support to specifiers, contractors and customers.
- Acquire technical products knowledge and on their application
- Organize and hold product demonstrations to specifiers contractors and customers
- Preparation of quotations to customers
- Research of new accounts and business leads
- Extensive travel activity on the national territory of US
- Manage the basic daily activity of the US branch
- Handle samples and catalogues inventory
- Handle payment collectables from customers
Profile of the candidate:
- Technical in lighting and/or electrical engineering
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the building materials market sales
- Track of sales results
- Marketing skills
- People management skills and experience.
- Customer attention skills
- Experience in the lighting sector with knowledge of lighting technologies and their application (preferential)
- Bilingual is a must- English and either Spanish/Italian proficient required.
To apply, please send your resume/cover letter to Lightingprofessional2020@gmail.com