Specialty Lighting Group, (www.sslighting.com) a leading National Account distributor of lighting products, control systems and gear is seeking to fill this Sales Management position. The successful candidate will be working from a home office with about 30 -50% travel. The compensation package will be tied directly to the sales generated.
• Develop a target list of end-user accounts and strategy to penetrate each account with the assistance of the company’s sales support.
• Focus on end-user relationships.
• Prepare presentations to close an account with the company’s support.
• Maintain on-going relationships with established accounts.
Experience and Skills
• 5 years or more of lighting sales is a must, national account sales a big plus
• Lighting knowledge is a must have, the more the better
• Proven track record of generating sales with end-user clients
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Results motivated
• Professional presentation
• Capable of multitasking with excellent time management
• Confident in ability to close sales
This position reports directly to the President. The compensation package is the highest in our industry. All business expenses are covered by the company. The company offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match.
The Company has been in business for over 35 years with a sole focus on servicing the national account lighting market. Our clients are nationally recognized retailers, restaurant chains, banks, major developers, multi-territorial office buildings and large commercial projects. Our continued growth and success has created this leadership position and we are looking to for the right individual to join our management team and be a factor in our continued success.
If you are interested in joining an exciting growing company and want learn more about this position, please send your resume to Paul O’Donnell – President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.