Reports to: National Sales Manager
The Western Regional Sales Manager will have a background in the lighting industry. The successful candidate has a proven track record of growing sales with existing customers, identifying opportunities as well as developing new business.
• Develop and implement a territory sales plan, goals and objectives, to drive sales growth through the agency network as it relates to the overall goals and objectives of PureEdge corporate.
• Organize territory travel to provide effective sales coverage. Travel will be at least 50%.
• Work with PureEdge manufacturer representatives in the west region. Make joint sales calls with agency sales team, train agency personnel on products and process, coordinate efforts with inside sales support, follow-up on quotes and opportunities.
• Establish annual sales goals and sales objectives for the agencies within the territory. Meet with principals to collaborate on goals and objectives for the agency and communicate progress on an on-going basis.
• Identify potential new representatives within the assigned territory as required.
• Work with Showroom representatives and Lighting Showrooms as necessary within the territory. Meet with sales and support personnel to train and educate on products and company processes.
• Work closely with inside sales and customer service to effectively and efficiently support PureEdge agencies and showrooms. Work and collaborate with team for quoting and quote follow up, project management, ordering and delivery, product customization, RGA’s and follow up as needed.
• Work with PureEdge marketing and provide input on trade shows, industry functions, industry news, marketing ideas in support of sales efforts within the territory.
• Attend trade shows, agency events and functions, support agency at local IES and industry events and trade shows that they attend.
• Provide information on competition and competitive products, industry trends, and industry information in general.
• Effectively manage administrative duties such as call reports, expense reports, and assigned projects.
• Proficient in the use of PowerPoint and other presentation software. Excel and Word.
Key Skills Required:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in lighting sales.
• Must be well organized and have excellent presentation and organizational skills • Knowledge of LED technology and products.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel at a proficient level. • Must have great communication and leadership skills.
• Trade show participation
• Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be self-motivated.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Professional, responsible and dedicated.
• Friendly and flexible.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college.
• Competitive pay.
• Health, dental & vision insurance.
• Voluntary Life, STD and LTD insurance.
• Matching 401(k) plan.
If interested in this position please contact Jen Roulo at firstname.lastname@example.org