The Regional Sales Manager must be from the Lighting industry and has experience working with manufacturers’ sales agencies. A base of established contacts in the A&D community would be preferred.
Regional Sales Manager for territory Region 1C, which includes: New York, New Jersey, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont
- Drive sales growth through the established sales agency network, as it relates to the overall established goals and objectives of Artemide.
- Must have ability to travel within territory to provide effective sales coverage.
- Effectively work with assigned sales agents in region; make joint sales calls with agency specification sales team, train agency sales representatives on products and coordinate efforts with inside sales support. Call on Architects, Interior Designers & Lighting Designers.
- Follow up on quotes and opportunities.
- Work towards achieving annual sales goals and objectives within the territory.
- Communicate with the Inside sales and Customer service team to effectively and efficiently support Artemide agencies.
- Attending regional trade shows, local agency events and functions, support local IES and industry events and trade shows.
- Manage administrative duties such as call reports, expense reports and assigned projects.
Key Skills Required:
- TEAM PLAYER
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in lighting sales.
- Must have excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Knowledge of LED technology and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Participation in trade shows.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Professional, responsible and dedicated.
- Friendly and flexible.
- Sales team spirit
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Industry competitive compensation package
- Group Health & Dental insurance
- Life, STD and LTD insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
Interested candidates should contact Enza Maria Vitullo at email@example.com