Do you have lighting product or industry knowledge? Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have exceptional sales acumen and a natural ability to close sales? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
As we continue to grow we’re looking for two qualified individuals to serve as our company’s Distributor Territory Managers (1 for Carolinas Territory & 1 for Ohio, Michigan, and Upstate New York Territory). Experience in the lighting industry is required for this position. Those without lighting experience will not be considered.
- Providing sales training to Sales Agencies and Distributor customers on the benefits of Keystone and our products
- Developing long-term oriented relationships with specifiers, customers, sales agents, and end-users through exceptional customer service in order to drive product demand
- Overseeing and managing the performance of independent sales agencies, ensuring they meet company goals and performance standards
- Developing sales plans, in conjunction with sales agencies and department leadership, on how to best service the designated territories
- Analyzing sales trends to identify opportunities and developing strategy with sales agents to capture opportunities
- Becoming a market expert with respect to Keystone’s and competitor products, pricing, trends, etc. and reporting findings to team management
- Traveling to each market to call on distributors, specifiers, end-users, and to keep sales agents updated with all relevant information
- A Bachelor’s in Business or related field preferred
- Experience in the lighting industry required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an exceptional ability to listen and formulate responses that cater to the other person’s needs
- Proficiency with computers and software including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software as well as able to learn new computer systems
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and fun, and a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer paid group life insurance and short-term disability, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
- We are a customer service obsessed company.
- We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.