Position: Regional Sales Manager
Location: CO or AZ
FC Lighting|SSL is a leading manufacturer of architectural exterior and interior commercial LED lighting based in the Western suburbs of Chicago. We manufacture architectural LED lighting for high-end aesthetic installations with an incomparable value for quality solutions. We continue to accelerate our growth in architectural and other new lighting market segments. Our product lines include: Colourline, Linear Cove lighting, Bollards, Pole Lighting, Step Lights, Cylinders, Ingrounds, Pendants, Exterior Decor, and Directional Wall lighting for exterior and interior applications.
Compensation: $105-135K base with bonus
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K match, EAP, Life & ADD, LTD, STD, and Rewards Discount Program
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Responsible to maintain customer base and grow revenue and customer satisfaction to company plan.
- Meet or exceed your territory sales goals by achieving operational objectives and contributing sales support, information, and recommendations to meet your regions strategic plan.
- A RSM will complete action plans, implement, and support our contracted sales representative’s productivity and growth to plan, which include assisting our company’s personnel, following our standards & procedures, leading problem resolution, completing product promotions, identifying trends, determining regional sales improvements, and implementing approved changes.
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual sales goal by territory rep and product breakout with your supervisor to be approved by the executive team.
- Maintain and expand customer base through our sales representatives by building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Communicate sales performance by publishing, tracking, and evaluating representatives progress monthly.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Including: selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining sales representatives in assigned region.
- In addition: you will communicate project expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing representative contributions; planning and reviewing commission actions through reinforcement of our policies and procedures.
- Update personal knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and weekly communications with supervisor.
- Travel to all offices in your region, conducting sales calls with a focus on specification, however not limited to and including distribution and contractors.
- Attend National Tradeshows, Regional Tradeshows, and In-person Quarterly meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5+ years in Outside Sales and established representative relationships
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Certifications & Licenses: LC (preferred – not required)