Title: Product Manager – Architectural Lighting
Job Summary: Under the guidance of the Director of New Product Development and Marketing, manage and lead development, design, sales support, marketing, production, and all other aspects of Selux architectural lighting products. This starts at concept and runs through discontinuation, through the entire life cycle of products – including the maintenance of the offering and documentation. This position requires organization, self-motivation, and the ability to work well with others, guiding an inter-disciplinary team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and follow-up with all departments through project management tools to ensure on-time project completion, keeping Management informed of delays and/or issues.
- Manage the creation, proofing, and updating of Product Marketing documentation including but not limited to specification sheets, installation instructions, and photometry files.
- Conduct the analysis of and present product performance indicators to Management.
- Under guidance of Director of New Product Development and Marketing, create and be responsible for monitoring of project criteria, budgets, price points, schedules, and deadlines.
- Schedule, create, and implement internal product training.
- Market evaluation and competitive analysis including pricing, USPs, and other KPIs.
- Technical project management support for key specifiers and projects.
- Continue education to update knowledge on regular basis.
- Other duties related to the success of products may be required as needed.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong project management skills.
- Degree in Business or Lighting-related field or equivalent work experience and training.
- Knowledge of indoor and/or outdoor architectural lighting industry and manufacturing.
- Ability to understand and evaluate lighting layouts and luminaire performance metrics as well as manufacturing blueprints and schematics.
- Power to organize self and others in a proactive manner.
- Capacity to influence and drive cross-functional teams.
- Skills to work with multiple computer programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Positive attitude to contribute to a positive team environment
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]