Lightology is the largest contemporary lighting showroom in North America. Our goal is to educate our customers on the intricacies of lighting design. And with this knowledge, our customers come to appreciate the significant impact that great lighting design can have on their home, office, store or restaurant. This knowledge, accompanied by a partnership with our staff and our exceptional product line gives our customers all the tools necessary to create an atmosphere uniquely suited to their needs.
Find us at www.lightology.com
Position: Showroom Manager
Position reports directly to: CEO
Location: 215 W. Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated leader to run our flagship award-winning downtown Chicago location. Our team is looking for someone who can guide our sales representatives and support staff in providing luxury service to our customers. We are the largest contemporary lighting showroom in North America. Our goal is to educate our customers on the intricacies of lighting design Lightology strives to have the best working environment with a goal to obtain great talent.
- Maintain a best-in-class in-store customer experience for each of our guests.
- Developing and creating an environment of exceptional customer service.
- Identify, address, and resolve escalated client-service cases.
- Implement process and service improvement plans.
- Manage in-store merchandising display production and rotation.
- Oversee in-store recruitment, mentoring and scheduling.
- Maintain and nurture existing business relationships and partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ Years sales experience.
- 3+ Years of luxury brand related retail.
- 5+ Years of Sales Management.
- 3-5 Years of experience leading a team in a brick-and-mortar environment.
- 2+ Years of lighting background (Preferred).
- Self-motivated and driven individual – not satisfied with the status quo.
- Passionate about customer experience.
- Thrives in a busy retail environment.
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a team.
- Self-starter- has the ability to project-manage and multitask.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days ofemployment.
- 401(k) Retirement plan after 6 months of employment.
- 80 hours of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year.
- 40 hours of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year.
- Paid company holidays, starting after 30 Days of employment.
- Company sponsored Life with AD&D Insurance Policy Coverage.
- Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D optional Insurance benefits the 1st of themonth after 30 days of employment.
- Relocation compensation (may be applicable).