The Product Manager for Indoor LED Lighting Fixtures serves as an integral part of the Product Development team and is crucial in perpetuating our Light Made Easy promise. This position works with global engineering, production, and sales teams to design, produce, and bring quality lighting products to the market. This position’s fundamental purpose is to ensure Keystone’s product offering remains innovative and competitive with the market.
Who we are:
Founded in 1945, Keystone Technologies is a third-generation, family-owned business headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia area.
A national leader in the commercial and industrial lighting industry, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with its mission of “Light Made Easy.” We are an engaged and collaborative team where individuals are supported to reach their full potential.
Keystone’s core values:
- We are a customer-service-obsessed company.
- We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers, and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
- We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all our efforts.
- We are a company that is easy to do business in every aspect.
- We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
- We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
- We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.
What we offer:
We offer a flexible work environment, and most employees are permitted to work remotely several days a week.
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, employer-paid group life insurance, short-term disability, a 401k plan, paid time off, and philanthropic opportunities.
- Working with global engineering, production, and sales teams to design, produce, and bring new high quality lighting products to the market
- Ensuring our product offering remains optimized in terms of cost, lead times, and manufacturing efficiency
- Determining customers’ needs and desires by specifying and leading the research needed to obtain market information
- Working with sales personnel to assess market competition
- Supporting customers with technical difficulties or queries
- Interpreting product details from engineering and producing user friendly materials for customers
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to provide technical guidance for proper sales enablement functions, assist with packaging design, and proofreading technical content for all customer-facing print and digital marketing collateral
- Coordinating product safety certifications
- Soliciting feedback from the sales team for new product offering opportunities and working with internal product development resources to determine feasibility and options
- Providing technical feature competitive analysis on new product offerings to inform marketing and sales teams
- Creating selling tools, defining product features and benefits, differentiators, how to counter objections, applications of use, etc., to support the sales team and manufacturing reps in the field
- Assisting in content creation of technical documentation for product spec sheets (not content for marketing collateral)
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- A strong understanding of the lighting industry and lighting products is REQUIRED, with at least 3 years of experience in a product management role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel
- Capable of managing time and prioritizing tasks efficiently
- Ability to be a positive team player
- Ability to communicate with multiple departments throughout the day
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient verbal and written communicator
- Open to occasional travel, approximately 3 to 4 times a year
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.