Brentwood, TN – EdisonReport is back with its annual tradition of showcasing the top 10 must-see products and services at LightFair. The industry continues to push the boundaries of innovation, and these products and services showcase the latest advancements in lighting technology.
- Typology Ring Lights by Landscape Forms (Booth #2546) are mesmerizing fixtures that resemble the sun’s corona during an eclipse. Mounted on a steel mast, these ring-shaped lights emit a solid ring of ambient light, instantly recognizable from a considerable distance.
- Finch by Amerlux (Booth #2051) is a remarkable lighting solution that combines artful design with high performance. This elusive fixture delivers glare-free illumination through controlled beams of light, resulting in a clean and visually appealing ceiling design. With lumen options ranging from 1200 to 1400, Finch surpasses the industry standard.
- Q-Tran (Booth #2746) presents the QUOVA-PERFORMANCE knife edge fixture, a versatile lighting solution that expands space by illuminating surface planes from a single edge. Perfect for creating cove applications, this small-scale design seamlessly integrates into architectural details. The fixture’s proprietary asymmetric optic offers up to 990+ lm/ft and precise light direction.
- Style S330 by elliptipar (Booth #2638) is a small concealed luminaire designed for use with the iLas2 Perimeter Pocket Framing system. Available in various lengths and widths, this fixture seamlessly joins together to form a continuous ceiling pocket for wall illumination. When mounted in rows, the heads lock together, allowing for precise aiming of the entire row.
- The IES Lighting Library (Booth #1739) offers the most comprehensive collection of lighting standards worldwide. With over 100 standards and a free Light Science Collection for IES members, this resource provides foundational education and expert recommendations for lighting applications in our built environment.
- Nichia (Booth #1950) introduces the Clear White color LED for Senior Citizens NFSW757H-V1H6. This innovative LED addresses the yellowing of the crystalline lens in elderly individuals, enhancing their perception of color temperature. With a 7800K CCT Ultra-High CRI, this LED enables senior citizens to experience color fidelity as they did in their youth.
- OCL (Booth #3214) presents the Neo Pendant, a one-piece rotational molded diffuser that provides soft and uniform illumination with a 60/40 distribution. Suitable for interior, mid-door, and exterior use, this impact-resistant light is available in multiple CCTs, including warm dim and RGBW, and various diameters.
- NU Tamper Resistant downlights by Alphabet (Ledra Brands, Inc.) (Booth #2813) are designed to meet the rigorous standards for high-risk environments, certified by the New York State Office of Mental Health (NYS-OMH). These downlights prioritize patient well-being and safety while maintaining architectural appeal and performance.
- UL Solutions (Booth #1330) introduces a circadian-effective field measurement service that gathers on-site measurements in indoor spaces and presents the results on a circadian heat map. By following established models such as EML, UL 24480, and MEDI, this service offers insights into lighting’s impact on circadian entrainment.
- SATCO | NUVO (Booth #1327) presents the Adjustable CCT Selectable LED/PL, a versatile and energy-efficient lighting solution. This retrofit lamp can replace up to 42W CFLs and is compatible with both direct ballast and bypass applications. With its rotatable directional light source,