Job Description – Inside Sales
Classification: Salary Exempt
EnVision LED Lighting was established in 2010 to deliver energy saving products and services. Our company is rapidly growing in the LED lighting market and provide an extensive array of high efficiency LED lighting products serving the commercial, industrial and residential lighting markets.
The Inside Sales team member sells LED Lighting products to consumers and other businesses. Their main duties include locating new sales opportunities through tactics like cold-calling, attending trade shows and building mailing lists, negotiating sales terms and providing product demonstrations.
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representatives use skills in communication and in sales to highlight the advantage of a product and are expected to do the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product to the customer.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by Management/Leadership.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Achieve sales goals and team goals.
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal database systems.
- Qualifying, following up and tracking sales leads.
- Assists in providing support and /or guidance to clients.
- Assists with total customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and comply with department processes, procedures, work instructions andcompany policies.
- Stay informed about company product changes, systems, procedures, work instructionsand forms.
- Collect data and prepare reports pertinent for total customer satisfaction.
- Achieve individual and Team KPI’s, collect and analyze data, in order to promote changeand build efficiency within the sales department and overall company
- Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures/work instructions and make recommendations to the Operations/Leadership Team.
- Assist with budget preparation for the inside sales department.
- Maintain current knowledge of regional market pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of product features, changes and benefits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 2 years of proven sales experience in the Lighting Industry
- Previous inside sales / customer service experience with proven growth
- Demonstrated history of key account sales support
- Successful sales and customer service support with sales agents, electrical distributors, lighting showrooms and ESCO’s
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great time management and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, NetSuite, and advanced computer skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Possess good judgement and attention to detail
- Behavior is a role model for coworkers on how to deal with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of customer service procedures and principles
- Ability to resolve and diffuse customer complaints by giving them the best customer support
- Can adapt quickly to change and business strategies
- Prolonged periods of sitting, working at a desk and on the computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- Must type 45 wpm +
Hours (Full-time): Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For immediate consideration, please email resume and salary requirements to: [email protected].