Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is Canada’s leading and largest privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for North American residential and commercial markets. More specifically, we manufacture complete lines for architectural lighting, hospitality and retail verticals, office and commercial space, high rise residentials and more. Located in the vicinity of the high-tech hub in the Greater Toronto Area, Liteline operates a 160,000 sq. ft. office, manufacturing, and warehouse distribution facility. With over 140 employees, Liteline is poised for strategic growth for years to come!
Liteline is hiring an Events and Special Projects Coordinator to assist with various events and tradeshows that align with our marketing strategy, ultimately supporting driving sales growth across North America. As part of the marketing team this role is integral to the development and execution of our go-to-market strategy including the design, advertising, internal and external communications, and events (tradeshows, sales conferences, etc.).
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on individual who wants to make each touchpoint with our partners special. This role is an important part of our internal events, tradeshows, and conferences as well as own and lead special projects that engage the industry and boost company morale.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Events and Special Projects Coordinator will be mainly responsible for:
- Event Management and Planning
- Booking accommodations and venues
- Planning and ownership on execution of all events
- Site visits
- Budget Management
- Planning, forecasting,
- Tradeshow Planning
- Design and organize booths and visual displays.
- Registrations and Exhibitor contacts
- Customer and Client relations
- Invitations, maintenance, guest profiles
- Transportation planning
- Special Projects
- Different ways to delight our clients and employees.
In our ideal candidate, we are looking for:
- University or College degree (Business or Marketing or Design is an asset)
- Experience planning and organizing events and/or trade shows.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate between multiple teams to complete tasks.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to think “outside-the-box” to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exposure to contract negotiation with vendors
- Access to a car is a benefit as some events are off-site.
- Lighting knowledge and Interior design is an asset.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Employer funded after-work team social events.
- Partial company match on employee contributions towards company group RRSP
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing organization that supports learning and development.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process please contact our Human Resource team referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].