Rayon Lighting & Integer Lights is seeking an experienced Central & Midwest Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join our company. This candidate will be responsible to increase market penetration, manage territory activities, and develop new opportunities while attaining annual sales goals. The RSM must be from the lighting industry, have a set base of established contacts in the community, and possess extensive knowledge of LED technology and products. The candidate must be self-motivated, energetic, sharp, and organized with a flexible and entrepreneurial nature. He/she must exhibit professionalism with great attention to detail in all communications and presentations given.
- Drive sales growth in established agency network as it relates to overall goals and objectives
- Must have ability to partner with existing rep agencies, evaluate performance, and have a general understanding of competitive agencies
- Work effectively with assigned sales agents in the region.
- Make joint sales calls with agency specification team calling on architects, lighting designers, interior designers, and engineers
- Make joint sales call with agency contractor/distributor team
- Coordinate efforts with agency inside sales support and quotations team
- Utilize existing contacts to increase revenue from all sales channels including national accounts
- Attend national and regional trade shows, local agency events and functions
- Develop sales strategies and plan of action with sales director
- Maintain critical information regarding competition and market trends
- Provide technical expertise of company products to rep agencies and customers
- Manage administrative duties including: call reports, expense reports, assigned projects, etc.
- 5+ years in the lighting industry
- Must be comfortable with travelling 50%+ of the time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills
Territory Coverage: Central & Midwest USA
Please send resume to [email protected].