SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS COMMERCIAL LIGHTING SALES EXPERIENCE.
Manage Zumtobel Lighting Sales in the Mid-Atlantic, Southern U.S. Region
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage assigned representatives within assigned region
- Train, motivate and control agents in assigned territories;
- Coordinate out of town specs/ projects with the other RSM’s
- Be the primary contact for assigned representatives
- Coordinate internally all special requests and projects together with Quotations and Customer Service.
- Schedule and roll out new product programs and promotion programs
- Make sales calls for New Product introductions
- Enforce procedures with Reps
- Settle commission disputes
- Build relationships with the most important Lighting designers, architects and engineers in assigned territories
- Coordinate National Account opportunities together with the V.P. of Sales
- Report back to Product Managers about competitor’s product and marketing activities
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up major projects and Quotations
- Report sales/project status at weekly RSM meeting
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales required
- 3+ years’ experience in lighting and application required
- 5 years’ Project management skills and experience preferred
- Basic electrical skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced Office O365
- Change management.
- Priorities management.
- Reliable in stressful situations