Company: O’Blaney Rinker Associates
O’Blaney Rinker Associates is expanding, and we are looking for a self-motivated, creative, professional candidate to join our specification sales team. This position will offer exceptional growth opportunities to the right candidate. If you want to make a difference and help navigate the direction of architectural lighting design, we have something to talk about.
- Minimum of three years lighting experience
- Technical expertise in lighting and product knowledge
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Develop new customer relationships and business opportunities
- Assist customers in evaluating their lighting needs including applications and w/sq ft analysis.
- Assist in managing projects from concept through completion
- Educate specifiers, lighting designers, architects, and engineers about the product lines we represent
- Deliver a high level of customer service
Salary: Competitive package based on experience / 401K / Health Benefits / Bonus and Incentives
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time/On-site Midtown Manhattan
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]