Modern, innovative, and personalized, PureEdge Lighting defies the boundaries of traditional lighting design. As a leading engineer and manufacturer of technologically advanced lighting solutions, we are renowned for inspiring unique, cutting-edge designs. Our extensive product portfolio combines superior craftsmanship with contemporary aesthetics. Beyond illumination, our commitment to meaningful innovation provides extraordinary value while aiming to improve quality of life. PureEdge Lighting helps solve today’s complex design challenges of illuminating diverse environments – Explore the possibilities.
Find us at www.pureedgelighting.com
Position: Marketing Manager
Position Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: 1718 W. Fullerton Ave. Chicago, IL 60614 Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts for a large manufacturing company within the architecture and design industry. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for shaping and executing comprehensive marketing strategies to not only attract potential customers but also elevate our brand’s presence and retain existing clients. The ideal candidate should possess a profound understanding of the architecture and design sector and have the ability to drive innovation and excellence in marketing.
- Strategic Planning: Craft and execute innovative marketing plans, encompassing print and online advertising, social media campaigns, participation in tradeshows and events, and the creation of impactful B2B marketing collateral.
- Collaborative Spirit: Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team to achieve marketing objectives.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage a high-performing marketing team, fostering their growth and ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Email Marketing: Manage and optimize email database and marketing campaigns, including segmented email initiatives, while also maintaining and updating contact lists. Including analyzing campaign performance, to generate insight insightful reports to improve future campaigns.
- Product Mastery: Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product portfolio, enabling effective marketing strategies.
- Cross-Functional Department Communication: Collaborate closely with cross-functional peers to provide essential marketing tools and materials to support sales and customer requirements.
- Trade Show Coordination: Manage and oversee all documents, materials, logistics associated with trade shows and events.
- Media & Relationships: Cultivate strong relationships with partners, media outlets and clients to maximize marketing opportunities and exposure.
- Sales Materials: Work closely with the sales team to develop sales presentations, catalogues, brochures and various sales marketing materials.
- Social Media Strategy: Formulate and execute a robust social media strategy to enhance our online presence and engagement.
- Content Review: Thoroughly review all content for internal and external use, including editorial pieces, press releases, and website content, to ensure alignment with our brand identity and messaging.
- Industry Leadership: Establish our company, PureEdge Lighting, as a technical leader within the lighting field.
- Brand Consistency: Help to develop, implement and ensure existing and new brand guidelines and standards, across all documents and materials.
- Budget Management: Develop, implement, and oversee the marketing budget for the entire department, optimizing resource allocation.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Drive efforts to attain top organic search engine rankings through effective SEO strategies is a plus.
Key Skills Required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, MBA or masters within the applicable field or tenor experience preferred.
- Communication: Exceptional writing and communication skills are essential.
- Management Experience: Previous, successful experience in management roles, particularlywithin a manufacturing context, is required.
- Financial Acumen: Proficiency in managing departmental budgets is crucial.
- Design Tools: Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Windows-based applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and efficiently manage multiple tasks.
We are looking for a collaborative leader who can take our marketing efforts to the next level and elevate our brand within the industry. If you possess the requisite skills and experience, and you’re ready to lead and inspire a talented marketing team, we encourage you to apply for our Marketing Manager position and join us in driving the future success of our organization.
- Competitive payHealth, Dental, and Vision Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days ofemployment
- 401(k) Retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- 80 Hours of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year
- 40 Hours of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year Paid company holidays, starting after
- 30 Days of employment Company sponsored Life with AD&D Insurance Policy Coverage Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D optional Insurance benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Click here for more information