Aleddra Adds Midwest Warehouse, Expands Agent Network, and Gains Strong Acceptance on Emergency T8 Stocking Program
Aleddra LED Lighting, a Seattle-based high-tech company, announced today that they have added a new distribution center warehouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. This warehouse has the capacity to accommodate growth in our Midwest, Southeast and Northeast territories. This will allow Aleddra to ship product to these areas with a 2-3 days delivery time.
Aleddra LED Lighting is also proud to announce additions to our list of manufacturer’s agents representing our product line.
- A.A. MacPherson – New England Territory
- Lester/Archer Sales – IN, OH, KY
- New Gen Lighting – NYC & Northern NJ
- Absolute Sales – AZ, UT, NV, NM, CO
- Smith Lighting Sales – OK
- Electra Sales – AR
- Wyoming Lighting – WY, West NE
- AM Agency – Alberta & East BC, Canada
“We are very excited to have these Tier 1 agencies representing us stated Matthew Maa, VP Sales & Market. “They are equally excited about promoting Aleddra LED Lighting products in their markets. The decision to represent Aleddra is based on Aleddra’s innovative LED products.” The most talked about Aleddra products are:
- G2 & G3 Emergency T8 tubes: https://www.aleddra.com/g2-emergency-t8-tube/
- PL Convertible Lamps: https://www.aleddra.com/pl-convertible-plc-lamp-2/
- Integrated T5N Lights: https://www.aleddra.com/t5-led-integrated-lamp-2/
- Aleddra’s G2 Sports Light fixtures: https://www.aleddra.com/sports-light-2/
Agents and distributors rate highly Aleddra’s quick turnaround on lighting layouts at no charge.
Aleddra’s innovative products have successfully attracted these new Representative Partners. Equally important is Aleddra’s commitment to providing great service, competitive pricing, and innovation, keeping agents and customers coming back again and again.
Another proactive measure for its distributor partners is Aleddra’s No-risk Stocking Program for G2 & G3 Emergency T8 lamps. Distributors across the country have signed up for this program by purchasing of (1 or 2) case(s) of the G2 & G3 EM T8 tubes. Most have sold their first purchase in a couple weeks and have ordered MORE.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 425-430-4555.