Lexington Lighting Group, a privately held national company selling product under its Vantage brand, is an established manufacturer offering a full line of architectural recessed and surface down lights, as well as residential lighting that are high-performance LED products.
We are searching for a highly motivated and creative engineer who wants to make a significant impact on the lighting industry. Product development and communication skills are critical in this role, as is optics experience/ training. On the job experience with program management as defined by Scrum is desirable.
- Driving all aspects of new product design, testing and certification for new solid state lighting products.
- Developing new product specifications and roadmaps, product customization, technology and manufacturing transfer of products, and evaluating component vendor products.
- Troubleshooting of field service and returns and repairing of lighting products. This includes mechanical, electrical, and electronic assemblies and systems.
Ideal candidate will:
Have an in-depth knowledge of lighting fixture design and the application of products; and technical aptitude in lighting components. In addition, the candidate must
- Have a demonstrated track record of delivering lighting products to market;
- Have knowledge and experience with LED system design including knowledge of photometry, optics, and driver design as well as mechanical design experience;
- Have an engineering B.S. degree or equivalent work experience; and
- Have worked in an engineering position in the lighting industry.
This position is located in our East Providence, RI facility. To apply for this position,
- Please attach resume and include in your cover letter your salary requirements.
- Email to email@example.com or mail to
Lexington Lighting Group, LLC
ATTN: Human Resources
181 Narragansett Park Drive
Rumford, RI 02916