Today, Espen Technology announced the release of its CoreTech VPL LED Drivers, with 3-level selectable output. The new driver line works with Espen’s very popular CoreTech line of Type C LED tubes, and are compatible with LED modules.
The new CoreTech VPL Drivers are offered in three models:
- A 2-channel with output currents of 250mA, 300mA, or 360mA (VPL50-2C-025/030/036).
- A 2-channel with output currents of 250mA, 360mA, or 500mA (VPL50-2C-025/036/050).
- A 4-channel with output currents of 250mA, 300mA, or 360mA (VPL100-4C-025/030/036).
All three models permit easy output selection through simple wiring options for the driver. They are:
- universal input voltage (120 – 277VAC),
- 0-10V dimmable,
- constant current,
- compatible with Adaptive Lighting Control Systems
- cULus, UL8750 Class 2
- FCC Part 15 Class A
According to John Clancy, SVP of Sales & Marketing at Espen Technologies, “The new 3-level output selectable drivers bring added flexibility to Espen’s CoreTech Type C TLEDs and our extensive line of LED Modules.” Clancy added, “Light output can be selected at the time of installation or even changed post installation for optimal light output.”
About Espen Technology
Espen Technology Inc. is dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality, high performance linear LED lighting components. With operations and facilities across the world, Espen Technology offers competitive products with the highest quality. Headquartered in Southern California, Espen Technology offers personalized sales, expert technical support, and efficient logistics to all of its customers. Espen’s LED products are designed and perfected with pride in the United States.
David Shiller, Marketing