Thea and Schoen LLC is seeking an experienced lighting professional to join its Inside Sales team for inside sales support/project management.
Thea and Schoen is a leading independent manufacturer’s representative sales and marketing agency in the Electrical Industry. As a family owned business in its third generation, the Company represents some of the leading names in the electrical industry, including Fortune 500 companies and exceptional independently owned American manufacturing partners.
In this role you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise and managing commercial lighting projects from inception through post-sales support. Our inside sales team serves as the agent for our lighting distributors to the manufacturer as well as the representative of the lighting manufacturer to the distributors and supports the efforts of our specification and distributor sales teams.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing sales support to distributors/commercial lighting jobbers including technical knowledge and support, answering questions about lead times and stock positions, and being the point person for the overall process for completing a job smoothly.
- Comparing purchase orders to the respective quotes for accuracy and noting and addressing any discrepancies.
- Preparing submittal packages, request factory drawings as needed.
- Order processing, order follow-up and expediting. Resolve concerns of both vendors and customers when issues arise
- Being friendly, positive, articulate and mature with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Increasing sales through exceptional customer service and product knowledge
- Learning and absorbing new technical information quickly
- Two (2) plus years in the commercial lighting industry as a project manager/inside sales role ideally with a distributor, agent or manufacturer
- Individual must be highly organized and results oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment that is focused on growth, while adhering to the policies and procedures that have been established by the manufacturer and within our organization.
- Must present a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Expertise with Outlook, Word, Excel, the Internet, as well as the flexibility to learn and utilize in-house software applications. Proficiency with Oasis a plus.
- Experience in reviewing quotes, creating submittal packages and processing purchase orders
- Strong customer service and sales skills – in person and on the phone
- Keen attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment, and truly care about making a positive contribution to the success of our Company.
Company has excellent benefits including health, dental & Vision insurance, a 401(k) plan and paid time off.
Interested and qualified applicants please respond with resume and salary expectation to:
Sara Rojas, Human Resource Generalist,