Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chino, CA or Sharonville, OH (please select applicable location on application page)
PacLights is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned accounts
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preferred: Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Preferred: Relevant experience in Lighting Industry
PacLights offers competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus monthly and annual bonus based on sales quota. Benefits include: insurance (health, dental, vision, disability, life), company sponsored IRA, Paid holiday, PTO sick/personal days.
PacLights is commercial and industrial lighting fixtures manufacturer committed to creating high-quality, affordable, well-designed and energy-efficient LED lighting that make it easy for distributors to sell, electricians to install, and end-users to save energy. PacLights has a vibrantly growing infrastructure of distribution facilities and engineering capabilities that ensure great product design and quality. Products include LED lighting fixtures or LED retrofit solution for warehouses, parking lots, offices, classrooms etc.