We see the future clearly!
We are an Orange-county based lighting technology company. We work with designers, distributors and agents in the US, Canada and overseas. We know what the future brings—professional growth, a satisfying work environment and never-boring challenges. We are a fun bunch—we are definitely looking for a good fit!
Our growth means that we are looking for an experienced marketing coordinator to help us get to the next level. We’ve been doing a lot with teamwork as our biggest resource. You’ll provide the experience and background to keep the momentum.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Help create and maintain company brands and image
- Coordinate development of collateral material such as point of sale displays, tear sheets and training material.
- Create campaigns and content for advertising platforms, primarily on-line but some industry and print.
- Update the website, for new product launches, and propose and execute social media and SEO strategy.
- New Territory Launch: coordinate training, collateral material, event support, email marketing, surveys and follow up.
- Generate Leads through events, promotions and content development.
- Maintain collateral updates and event calendars
- Perform analyses to help make recommendations on our course of action.
Here’s what you have:
- 3-7 years of progressive marketing experience in lighting design, distribution or technology. This is a must—while we admire those who want to learn, this is a position for someone who’s already a lighting pro.
- A more than working knowledge of social media and internet marketing
- Comfort with trade show marketing, sales support and the ways of the industry.
If you see what we mean, and if you are clear about your skills, come join us!
Email your resume to: Clarinda.firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls)