Halco Lighting Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a trail-blazing hands on marketing leader to join its management team. We are looking for a dynamic and progressive leader who will drive omni-channel (C&I, digital, Pool/Landscape) demand by visualizing, developing and implementing key marketing initiatives, including but not limited to partnered marketing campaigns, promotions, in-store merchandising, SEO, email marketing, and content.
This position will:
- Develop and own the effectiveness of overall marketing strategy for the entire business.
- Strategic Programs – Implements product and customer campaigns by identifying elements through competitive benchmarking and internal analysis; prepares strategies, plans, and objectives; development of presentations and sales collateral and execution of campaign
- Media plan – provide direction and insight in line with corporate objectives into the industry publications and advertising messaging and product campaigns
- Create and manage marketing budget to include event/tradeshow management
- Lead and manage marketing team to include outsourced marketing partners
- Create and generate online customer training for Company’s products
- Lead market research and long term planning by identifying customer needs, creating effective segmentation, and identifying appropriate outreach/messaging strategies.
- Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing initiatives and multi-touch marketing campaigns to drive customer mindshare capture including, but not limited to:
- Website and customer portals
- Brand awareness
- social media messaging and outreach;
- marketing analytics: VOC, SEO, website analytics and customer behavior patterns.
- Manage all marketing and sales collateral development.
- Bachelor’s Degree a must – MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of multi-platform marketing experience in a lighting products business
- Expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing
- Demonstrated experience in Channel Marketing – lighting application a plus
- Demonstrated experience in multi-platform marketing to include Adobe creative suite, digital campaigns and website management
Skills and Attributes
- Highly Analytical and creative
- Strong project management, execution, implementation and influencing skills
- Track record of accomplishments in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to take on new challenges
Local candidates preferred
Candidates must apply on our Careers page at www.halcolighting.com