WHAT WE DO
Lucifer Lighting Company is a growing, privately held, San Antonio-based designer and manufacturer of high-end architectural light fixtures. You’ll find our products everywhere from the Nike Headquarters in Portland and the Instagram office in New York to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the National History Museum, Wrigley Field, the Los Angeles International Airport, and the Club House at Augusta National Country Club. We’re in the campuses of 4 of the 5 largest US tech companies and 5 of the top 10 tallest towers in the USA. Our customers are the world’s leading architects, lighting designers, and engineers, who value our exceptional-quality, precision-engineering, and innovative design – our products bring their vision to life.
We light the world’s most beautiful spaces.
WHO WE ARE
• Ambitious. Creative. Committed. Driven. Fun-loving. World class.
• These words describe our company and our community.
• We care for our employees like they are family.
• We care for our colleagues by setting high expectations, creating opportunities to grow professionally and creatively, and having fun along the way.
• We care for our community by giving time, resources, and money to causes that support San Antonio and continuing education, architecture and design.
• We care for our customers by exceeding their expectations for what’s possible.
Join us. Put your career in a whole new light.
Position Summary: The Marketing Product Leader is a key role that supports the overall Lucifer Lighting team, working closely with senior leadership to create marketing plans, technical collateral, and concept level product designs and prototypes. An ideal candidate is articulate, passionate and creative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Work with EVP to create plans for how marketing collateral will support product launches, managing and generating marketing collateral across platforms (print and digital)
o Partner with Engineering and Product Support to ensure technical product information is always current o Manage Marketing GANTTs
o Act as liaison between the EVP and Sales/ Marketing/ Product Development
o Work with VP of Product to create photometric charts, diagrams, and other materials as requested
o Work with VP of Product to create concept CAD models, assemblies and renderings.
o Work with Product Support and Engineering to create installation guides
o Load and program CPQ and website with current information (product, pricing, documentation, etc.)
o Modify existing and create new webpages
o Create, layout and disseminate technical marketing collateral including, new product e-blasts, and other supporting collateral (webinars, sales)
o Produce and create training courses related to product, brand, history, etc.
o Produce content for internal presentations
o Help the team as required relating to events (tradeshows, factory trips, etc.)
o Maintain contacts in Salesforce CRM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate to expert abilities in Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate to expert abilities in parametric modeling software (SolidWorks preferred, Pro-E, etc.)
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes including but not limited to Die Casting, Machined parts, Injection molding and extrusions.
• Experience in product development industries. Lighting preferred, aerospace, consumer electronics, oil/gas is acceptable.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and 3D animation and video editing software a plus
• Very strong oral and written communication skills.
• Fast-paced, driven and energetic
• Independent, self-starter
• Experience in the lighting application and theory a plus. Working knowledge of IES files, Reflected Ceiling Plans, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in a compatible discipline (engineering, marketing, product design)
• 4 years’ experience performing work described herein
Lucifer Lighting Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity in all aspects of employment.