Job Title: Outside Sales
Terms: Regular / Full time
Salary/Rate: Exempt / Salary
Special Job Requirements:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1988 LA Lighting designs and manufactures energy efficient, specification grade LED and Fluorescent lighting fixtures for commercial and industrial applications. LA Lighting manufactures a broad range of standard fixtures along with custom capabilities to meet any job requirement and lead time. All of our fixtures are manufactured and assembled in El Monte, California.
ABOUT THE POSITION
L.A. Lighting is seeking Outside Sales to focus on our Lighting product offerings. This position will be based in our El Monte, CA office and serve customers in our Los Angeles County territory. Ideally seeking an established sales professional with working knowledge of the commercial lighting and electrical construction.
- Develop and maintain strong customer/distributor/specifier relationships
- Understand the construction/bid/procurement
- Strategize and negotiate project sales
- Present new product offerings to customers
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts
- Coordinate the sales effort with inside and specification staff
- Moderate in-territory travel
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of rep agency or electrical distribution sales
- Equivalent combination of 8-10 years of education and experience, will be considered
- LC certified, a plus
OTHER ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- US citizen or authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50lbs. (product samples)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
L.A. Lighting provides a robust compensation package. Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include participation 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Martha Vaniman.