Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in the lighting industry and the ability to help a rapidly growing company reach new heights? Are you a team player? Do you have excellent written communication skills? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has served the lighting industry with quality lighting products. Based in the greater Philadelphia area, Keystone reaches customers across the U.S. with a vast distribution network. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate and are also empowered to take initiative and be entrepreneurial.
As we continue to grow we’re looking for a qualified individual to serve as our company’s Product Manager.
The Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Development. They will serve as an integral part of Keystone’s Product Development team. Product Development is one of the most crucial departments in perpetuating our “Light Made Easy” promise to customers.
A typical day for a Product Manager includes:
- Working with global engineering, production, and sales teams to design, produce, and bring quality lighting products to market.
- Determining customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Working with sales personnel to assess market competition
- Supporting customers with technical difficulties or queries
- Interpreting product details from engineering and producing user friendly materials for customers
- Collaborating with Marketing team to assist with packaging design, and proofreading technical content for all customer facing related print and digital marketing collateral.
- Coordinating product safety certifications
- Soliciting feedback from sales team for new product offering opportunities and work with internal product development resources to determine feasibility and options
- Providing technical feature competitive analysis on new product offerings to inform marketing and sales teams
- Creating selling tools, defining product features and benefits, differentiators, how to counter objections, applications of use, etc., to support the sales team and manufacturing reps in the field
- Assisting in content creation of technical documentation for product spec sheets (not content for marketing collateral).
This position is ideal for an individual who has experience in the lighting industry! A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, engineering, or a related field. The Product Manager role is a great fit for one who works well with a team and has the determination and drive to learn!
This is a full time role onsite at our headquarters in the greater Philadelphia area. We encourage you to apply if you are:
- Efficient with Microsoft and GSuite
- Able to demonstrate the capability to manage time and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Eager and able to learn each day
- Able to be a positive team-player
- Capable of communicating with multiple departments throughout the day
- Keen on attention to detail
- A proficient verbal and written communicator
- Open to occasional travel, approximately 3 to 4 times a year.
Keystone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keystone’s core values that drive the company’s success are:
1. We are a customer service obsessed company.
2. We earn the trust of our co-workers, customers and partners by acting with honesty and integrity.
3. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to all of our efforts.
4. We are a company that is easy to do business with in every aspect.
5. We treat all associates, both internal and external, with respect and professionalism.
6. We operate with efficiency and continue to find better methods for conducting business.
7. We share our ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, and accountability to succeed as a unified team.