JESCO Lighting Group seeks a bright, enthusiastic individual with lighting experience for the position of Quotation Specialist in our Los Angeles office to continue our dynamic growth by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. JESCO Lighting Group is a New York based company serving the residential, commercial, hospitality, retail, display/showcase markets.
The Los Angeles Quotations Specialist will be based in our Los Angeles, CA office/warehouse and is responsible for generating quotations based on projects and customer needs. This person will be responsible for selecting, crossing, or value-engineering and providing accurate pricing, product codes, technical information and lead times in a timely manner.=
- Interface with customers/sales representatives to provide quotations, job submittals, technical information, product availability, and suggest alternative product solutions where necessary.
- Provide project take-off services and job layout.
- Generate accurate and timely quotations.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with sales representatives and customers to build a rapport.
- Maintain accurate paperwork, job files and quotation records to facilitate smooth transition to other departments.
- Maintain quotations database and follow up on quotations.
- Responsible for fielding all product questions, providing technical support and trouble-shooting problems on- and off-site.
- Data Entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in lighting a must.
- Ability to read architectural drawings a must.
- Working knowledge of CAD a plus.
- Ability to analyze technical information in detail.
- Strong customer orientation and salesmanship.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- DMX programming knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and consistently deliver excellent results in a fast-paced environment and tight time frames.
Please include compensation requirements.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.