Come join Ecosense Lighting, one of the fastest growing firms in the United States!
Ecosense Lighting is seeking an accomplished Regional Sales Manager with lighting industry experience to play a critical, leading role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company.
In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the V.P. of Sales to create a World Class Sales Organization that will be a key pillar to the company’s long-term growth.
Our company is not focused on irrelevant rules and wasteful processes. Instead we value and reward specific behaviors aligned with our culture and company objectives. The candidate should be able to support people with adequate resources and the freedom necessary for each person to do their work, with the expectation that we will get high performance in return.
In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will manage sales activities which includes generating specifications, generating leads, creating sales proposals, negotiating and procuring sales contracts. The ideal candidate will exceed sales targets and establish solid long-term customer relationships.
Since we are developing high technology LED lighting fixtures, the ability to quickly digest and sell high-technology products is very important.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Industry experience is preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations
- Detail oriented, sensitive to customers’ needs and company’s requirement for interaction to record and track customer information in company CRM program
- Ability to adapt creative solutions
- Great good networking capabilities
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Results oriented and driven
- Strong business acumen
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Travel outside San Francisco up to 10-15%; Field time/customer face to face 90%
Please send resume and LinkedIn profile to: Luetrell.Toler@ecosenselighting.com.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.