Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic and innovative sales team? Would it excite you to be part of an organization that has doubled in gross sales since 2015? How about a place where rethinking the basics and questioning our assumptions is just what we do?
Founded in 1979, Liteline Corporation is a rapidly growing privately held lighting manufacturer. We specialize in LED lighting for architectural, hospitality and retail verticals, office and commercial space, high rise residentials and more. With over 130 employees, Liteline is poised for strategic growth for years to come!
We invite you to learn more about Liteline Corporation and our products here: www.liteline.com
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to:
- Meet and exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Manage a group of independent sales agents
- Be responsible for generating demand in products and identifying business opportunities with reps and within customer base
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure full engagement in the entire sales process
- Strive to achieve long term relationships with customers by ‘value-add’ selling techniques
- Keep up to date on product information and industry trends
- Monitor competitive trends and pressures within territory
- Provide accurate technical data and advice to customers
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Agents to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insights for the improvement of sales
- Ensure that Sales Agents meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintains contact with all customers in the territory area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
In our ideal candidate, we are looking for:
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- An opportunity to be part of an innovative, growing organization that supports learning and development
We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Liteline may help turn our efforts into building a diverse and inclusive place to work, a reality.
We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. Should you require accommodation(s) to participate at any point in the recruitment and selection process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position title in the subject line and a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com.