LUX dynamics is a privately owned, Reno, Nevada based, specification grade, LED high-bay manufacturing company. We have a young, hardworking, hungry culture. We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking individuals who love to travel, present on topics they love and have a thirst for learning.
Summary of major responsibilities:
- Increase market penetration and awareness of LUX dynamics’ product offering
- Manage territory accounts, assuring that the customers always have the most up-to-date information regarding LUX dynamics.
- Increase mindshare so that LUX dynamics is always at the forefront of the customers’ minds
Regular duties performed:
- Travel to Lighting Agency Headquarters around the nation (two to three weeks per month)
- Create presentations catered to appropriate audiences
- Presents to and educates our lighting agency representatives, customers, engineers, architects, distributors, and contractors about LUX dynamics’ product offering
- Maintains LUX dynamics’ professional standards at all times
- Product knowledge to answer customer questions about luminaire applications
- Account management with a polite and professional demeanor
- Creating and distributing marketing information
- Process Quotes (If needed)
- Customer and technical support
Education, skills, qualifications, and experience needed to perform the responsibilities of the position
- Three years of outside sales experience within the lighting industry
- Public speaking
- Ability to self-start and prioritize workload
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to fluidly move between tasks
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Knowledge of management principles and practices
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Organization and coordination skills
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Ability to analyze, develop, establish, and maintain efficient office workflow and administrative processes
- Visual-3D and AGi32 (Preferred but not required)
LUX Core Values
THE P.E.A.K. OF LUX
PROFESSIONALISM- in Everything We Do
EXTREME OWNERSHIP- Own your mistakes, even if you are only partially at fault. Own it 100% and recognize that if one team member fails, we all fail.
ALWAYS DO WHAT IS RIGHT- Boldly go above and beyond expectations. Do what you say you’re going to do…and then some!
KINDNESS- Respect all and listen intently. These people are your tribe!
Job Type: Full-time, salary position
- Commensurate with experience. Includes Base salary, Incentive plan, and Employee Benefits Program, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance (4HRV)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Working with an amazing team of people
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume complete with cover letter and references to HR@LUXdynamics.com. You may also drop off your resume, cover letter, and references in person at 1285 Corporate Blvd., Reno, NV 89502, from 8 am -4 pm.
** LUX is a drug-free work environment, so candidates must be able to pass drug screenings and a background check. **