Regional Sales Manager – Upper Midwest with national focus on distribution and manufacturer rep partners. Preferred cities of residence include Madison, Green Bay and Milwaukee, WI or Northern Illinois/Chicago areas.
Company Description: Tactik Lighting (www.tactiklighting.com), based in Sheboygan, WI (one hour north of Milwaukee), designs and manufactures LED lighting solutions for industrial and commercial environments that require high quality, durability, reliability, and sustainability. Tactik’s team has decades of experience in designing LED Light fixtures for harsh environments including dust, vibration, corrosion and heat. Tactik products are tested and certified by UL (ETL) and DLC to not just meet, but rather exceed the requirements. Tactik products are innovative, high quality, long lasting, durable, and rugged to provide more than just energy savings, but also to improve the overall business with respect to safety, productivity and optimized human resources.
Position Summary: The Tactik Lighting Regional Sales Manager will work strategically to maintain key client relationships with industry lighting distribution leaders and proactively prospect for new business through distribution, Rep Agencies and in partnership create new business with end users. A driven self-starter, the Regional Sales Manager will use proven sales methods and cold calling to network, identify opportunities, and analyze the profitability of pursuing each lead as it relates to Tactik’s overall sales metrics and goals. Competitive and savvy, the Tactik Regional Sales Manager will help identify and execute on big picture opportunities that will continue to drive Tactik’s growth and profitability.
- At least five years sales lighting experience with proven track record of success managing independent sales forces within the lighting industry
- Travel as needed to visit and train manufacturer’s reps, distributors and end users
- Respond to client needs (both internal and external) and follow through on all requests in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Identify existing and future profitable market opportunities.
- Establish sales objectives, track & communicate progress, provide visibility and forecasts.
- Monitor sales performance, analyzing year over year improvement to drive for greater results.
- Constructively handle all client complaints with positive and creative solutions.
- Collaborate with others across the company to ensure that all client requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately; track and report the status of all activities so the data is accurate and useful in the CRM system. Enter and maintain data in CRM including current status and next steps.
- Keep product knowledge current and work closely with subject matter experts on technical issues so that the most accurate and applicable information is shared with each client.
- Competitive salary with large upside potential based on sales
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected]. Please note salary history and your location.