Work for TechBrite and “Be Better”
If you constantly strive to “Be Better” and you don’t mind being a little weird, then you might have a future at TechBrite (TB). At TB, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are serious about being an innovator in the commercial lighting industry. We design, manufacture and deploy high quality and energy efficient lighting across the country from our corporate home in Cincinnati, Ohio. We pride ourselves on delivering these products on-time and error-free more than 99% of the time (and still think that we can get even better). If you share these same goals and qualities, keep reading!
The Position – Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for sales to and support of TB partners. Partners can be defined as (but not limited to) distributors, manufacturer’s reps and ESCOs. The position will be responsible for achieving revenue objectives as determined by TB management. Some travel will be required each quarter. This position has the possibility for flexibility in location, based upon applicant qualifications and experience. Relocation is not mandatory, however, applicants must be aware that travel to the home offices will be regular and mandatory for meetings.
Primary Responsibilities of this Position
- Manage TB partners responsible for selling TB products.
- Achieve quarter and annual sales targets.
- Prepare quotes for TB sales partners.
- Prepare lighting layouts for TB sales partners.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Complete monthly sales activity report and sales contact report.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Provide technical support and problem resolution to partners.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a related field (business, sales, engineering)
- Minimum of X years in marketing, engineering or sales experience in a related field; preferably in commercial lighting or similar area.
HOW TO APPLY — Please send resume and salary requirements to:
1000 Kieley Place
Cincinnati, OH 45217
Check us out at TechBrite.com