If you are sales-driven and possess the desire to provide an outstanding customer experience, this could be the role for you! We’re looking for Salesmen who can drive new business opportunities, as well as maintain excellent service to current customers. We are looking for someone who is a collaborative team player, demonstrates an aptitude for learning and brings a positive attitude every day!
Lighting Associates Inc. is a manufacture representative that specializes in commercial and industrial lighting sales and marketing within the greater Houston- Gulf Coast area. As an industry leader in specification, distributor and contractor lighting sales for over 50 years, Lighting Associates has helped create effective lighting solutions for a wide variety of clientele.
This position is crucial to developing new business and maintaining relationships with the internal team as well as external customers within our market
A typical day for a Sales Associate includes:
- Generating new business development
- Outbound Phone Sales: initiating sales opportunities with both existing customers and new customers via both outbound cold calling and in-bound calls.
- Confidence with in-person interactions
- Managing price requests and working within Oasis software system to maintain clean records of all customer information
- Utilizing Oasis Software
- Being a bridge between our specification Sales, Distributors & Contractors and Quotes Dept
- Answering questions via email or phone regarding Projects and Jobs for Bid Opportunities
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have outstanding sales experience
- Have prior experience in the lighting industry
- Have strong relationships within the Houston Market area
- Have outstanding customer service skills with attention to rapid responses, clarity in communications and a strong drive to exceed sales
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a personality that fundamentally understands and values our company principles
- Have the ability to perform in a fast paced, time-sensitive work environment
- Have the personal drive for success and is goal driven
- Are comfortable with in person interaction; this position will require contact and interaction with business owners, sales agents and customers in person during the work week as well as entertainment
Lighting Associates Inc is a third generation, family-owned business, with a 50-year legacy in the lighting industry. Our family values of honesty, hard work and treating others with respect drive everything we do. We strive to offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and fun, and a company culture that fosters engagement, collaboration and personal growth and development for all employees.
In addition to our commitment to the employee experience, we provide medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, 401k plan, paid time off and philanthropic opportunities.
Send resume to Lauren at [email protected]