Locations Open: Various throughout the U.S. and Canada
Reports to: Regional Vice President of Sales N.A.
Salary+ commission, 401K and Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Lighting industry experience required.
- Must have Commercial & Industrial experience, Retail, or other related background dealing with B2B and M2M operations/sales preferred.
- Experience with lighting systems, controls, consignment, turnkey operations, multifamily/residential,and commercial lighting markets preferred.
- Ability to adapt, change and move quickly to support channel success.
- Home office role requiring residency within the territory and proximity to a major hub airport for purpose of efficient travel
- Responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Required to call on M2M, C&I, contractor/specifier, and end user accounts
- Cover a multi-state territory with 60-90% overnight travel required.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities (SKAs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of networking and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate within all levels of customer and ETI SSL team.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to resolve issues and/or improve customer relations.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- Actively support the company’s culture and business mission by always putting ETI and its customers first.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching vertical industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking verticals markets in regards to LED lighting, new construction and retro-fitting.
- Responsible for overall revenue generation within assigned territory derived from- M2M sales, C&I distribution, house account development, joint sales with manufactures representatives, and end users.
- Locates and proposes potential business deals by contacting end-users, manufactures and distributors in both vertical and horizontal markets; Evaluates potential business deals by working in conjunction with territory manufactures representatives.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements and needs with Regional Director of Sales and/or manufactures representative(s).
- Responsible for future forecasting of inventory demands, sales, marketing materials/ tradeshow events in the assigned territory.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other responsibilities or projects assigned by Regional Director(s).
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field.
About ETi Solid State Lighting, Inc.:
ETi Solid State Lighting, Inc. is an innovative leader in the LED lighting industry. We are deeply committed to our success, with extensive manufacturing experience, attention to quality, and best-in-class performance standards enables us to provide our customers the benefits of large-scale manufacturing combined with speed-to-market that surpasses some of the most recognized LED brands in the world. Having invested $1.2 billion dollars in our LED manufacturing processes including advanced high speed manufacturing equipment and one of the largest MOCVD reactor installations in the world, ETiSSL is positioned to deliver results for our customers.
Interested Candidates should contact: Kyle Webb at Kylew@etissl.com