Dear DLC Stakeholders,
The DLC is seeking self-nominations for the 2021-2022 Industry Advisory Committee (IAC) membership term. Nominations will be accepted until October 30, 2020. Once nominations have been collected, voting for new committee members will take place between November 15-30, 2020. Links to ballots will be distributed via email to all manufacturer and distributor contacts in the DLC email database and will be available by request on the DLC website. (See below for more information on the selection process).
The 2021-2022 IAC will be comprised of 18 representatives from the lighting industry with the following profile:
- The top six (6) manufacturers by number of product listings on the DLC Qualified Product Lists
- A designee from three (3) small manufacturers (fewer than 250 employees) with products listed on the DLC’s SSL or Horticultural QPL
- A designee from two (2) medium manufacturers – (between 250-1000 employees) with products listed on the SSL or Horticultural QPL
- A designee from three (3) lighting controls manufacturers with system(s) listed on the NLC QPL
- A designee from two (2) lighting distributors
- One (1) lighting designer East Region
- One (1) lighting designer West Region
Nominations represent a commitment to attend and participate in regular meetings as outlined in the IAC Charter. To submit a self-nomination, please fill out the survey below by October 30.