Smart Lighting Solutions is recruiting for a position in Specification Sales for the Greater Atlanta market.
Description: Specification Sales
Specify and market agency-represented Luminaire and Controls solutions to the design community.
Develop, forward, and maintain relationships with local specifiers (architects – engineers – and lighting designers) promoting lighting systems represented by Smart Lighting Solutions. Drive partnered project opportunities with accountability, expertise, and integrity. Make a difference – create preference.
Other areas of expertise:
- Must be an established Specification Sales professional
- Must have experience applying product solutions to lighting applications
- Stronger consideration given to experience with Controls system specification sales experience
- Account management
- Strategic planning
- Evaluate and communicate market conditions
- Train on lighting and controls related solutions
- Market both product and service solutions
- Sales skills – communication skills
- Project management
Additional job profile:
- 5 years of related experience
- Four year degree preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Establish, track, and achieve goals
- Computer literate
- Prefer familiarity with lighting design programs – Visual or AGi32
- Familiar with construction cycle and requirements
- Local travel
A terrific environment striving to ensure that what you do is complemented by who you do it with.
If interested, please provide resume and letter of introduction with compensation requirements. Thank you.
Doshia Wells, Human Resources