LIGHTFAIR® International 2018 Celebrates All That’s New and Next in Lighting, Design and Technology
CHICAGO, May 9, 2018—LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®) opened at McCormick Place in Chicago May 6 with the 29th edition of the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. Thousands of attendees from around the world streamed into the LFI exhibit halls to experience the products and knowledge transforming the future of light and technology.
LFI has awarded exhibitors that excelled in visual display and product presentation. The 2018 Best Booth Award Winners are:
- 100 Square Feet: LENOX LIGHTING – 3457
- 200 to 300 Square Feet: GREEN LED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS, LLC – 2779
- 400 to 500 Square Feet: LUMIUM LIGHTING – 5234
- 600 to 800 Square Feet: TLS INTERNATIONAL – 3467
- 900 Square Feet and Larger: TECH LIGHTING – 1443
- Exterior & Roadway Lighting Pavilion: AURORALIGHT, INC. – 4448
- Global Light + Design Pavilion: KUZCO LIGHTING LLC – 851
- Design Pavilion: OCL ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING – 1448
- Intelligent Lighting Pavilion: TUYA GLOBAL INC. – 631
- IoT Pavilion: CASAMBI TECHNOLOGIES OY – 131
- New Exhibitor Pavilion: MEDIAFRONT – 5416
Events at LIGHTFAIR International 2018 take place at McCormick Place located at 2301 S. Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, IL 60616.
For LIGHTFAIR International 2018, the Pre-Conference program took place from Sunday, May 6 – Monday, May 7 and the LFI Trade Show and Conference runs from Tuesday, May 8 – Thursday, May 10. For more information about LIGHTFAIR International, please visit LIGHTFAIR.COM.