Excited about joining a start-up company and helping to build a company from the ground up? We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent interpersonal skills to help us launch our outside sales team.
We are seeking an experienced and highly capable Regional Sales Manager to join our winning team for the Northeast region. Under the direction of the Vice President, the Regional Sales Manager develops, nurtures and maintains a manufactures rep sales force/network for Optec lighting products in given territory (TBA). The RSM also provides field sales support and training to meet sales objectives in given territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages sales and training of all Optec LED sales agencies within the selected sales region. Must show complete understanding of lighting principles to properly present, promote and sell Optec LED Lighting’s products.
- Be available to interact in person or virtually with customers as travel conditions apply.
- Participate with management team in establishing corporate strategy, goals, and sales expectations.
- Represent Optec LED Lighting at regional or national trade shows as required.
- Communicate effectively and work with Inside sales to provide timely responses and excellent customer service.
- Assist Optec LED Lighting’s management on field research and competitive information for sales related projects.
- Show ability and willingness to travel as often as necessary to grow sales in selected region.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of experience with sales within the lighting industry with a proven record of success.
Optec LED Lighting offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Competitive Medical and Dental insurance package through UnitedHealthcare.
- PTO package including holidays.
- 401K plan coming in January, 2022.
If interested, please email your resume, along with a cover letter and current place of residence, to Lisa Booker at [email protected] to learn more.