The position is responsible for directly managing the relationship of national account specifiers, lighting designers, and end users for the Leviton Lighting and Controls business unit. This includes promoting and managing the business for all Leviton brands, with the primary focus on the specification brands of Birchwood and Intense. The National Accounts Manager is responsible for coordinating all specifications with the Director of National Account Sales.
US-CA-Los Angeles | US-WA-Seattle | US-OR-Portland | US-CA-Long Beach | US-CO-Denver
- Increase the specifications for the Birchwood and Intense brands of Leviton with national account Lighting designers, architects, and specifiers on a year over year basis
- Develop and foster relationships with lighting designers, specifiers, and end users
- Manage the overall relationship with the customer and become the “Go to Person” for Leviton Lighting and Controls at each customer location, if multiple locations exist.
- Coordinate your efforts for each brand with the Director of National Account sales
- Promote the total capabilities of Leviton Lighting and Controls to position Leviton as
a leader in general lighting and connected lighting spaces through product presentations and other marketing efforts.
- Increase specifications on new products and drive demand all legacy opportunities
- Work with product management and engineering on new product development initiatives and existing product improvements by providing customer/market feedback.
- Orchestrate senior management meetings between Leviton and the customer for “Big Picture” strategy discussions.
- Report on activities with the national account customer base on a weekly basis to
- Upload all opportunities in Salesforce.com
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing or Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a National Accounts management role is typically required along with extensive specification experience.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to develop and execute national growth strategies.
- Must have thorough knowledge of specification strategies and existing relationships in the spec community.
- Must be creative, resourceful, able to think independently, and provide leadership on projects.
- Must be able to make decisions at a management level, while reporting and justifying these decisions to the Director of National Accounts, VP of Sales, and corporate management.
- Must be well organized, an excellent time manager, and able to handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Must have leadership skills which will promote and build a team concept for servicing the customer.
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Interested candidates can apply here.